Yesterday we were finally able to get back into the dental clinic!! We scheduled only two missionaries trying to make sure that things would go smoothly and we wouldn't have to leave unexpectedly (the teachers are still on strike)....but ended up seeing three missionaries!!
We picked up Elder Mejia (one of our Assistants) who is going home next week. He has had trouble with a tooth trying to abcess and needed a root canal. We got him to the clinic, set everything up (which in itself is a production) and Wayne was just getting ready to start his procedure when:
THE ELECTRICITY WENT OFF!!!!
The look on Wayne's face was priceless. I just looked at him and started laughing...I felt kindof bad, but it was so hysterical. He had this pouty little boy face...what else can go wrong sort of expression. Luckily the power was off for about 5 minutes and we were able to finish Elder Mejia, Elder Arriola and Elder Chaverria.....it was a good day.

2 comments:
That was about the same pouty face I got yesterday when we thought we weren't going to get the lot... I'm glad you laughed because that's what I was doing too.
LOVE the face dad. So perfect for a situation like that. I'm glad the electricity came back on and you got to finish everything you wanted to!
Post a Comment