This morning we had two office birthdays: Elder Bourne and Elder Leiter. We decided to surprise them this morning with cinnamon rolls. With the help of Elder Mears we arrived at the office house fairly early (just before 8 am). The missionaries were just getting ready for their study time. Elder Hendershot was still in the shower, but got dressed in time to have breakfast.
We sang Happy Birthday (in English and Spanish...see accompanying video), made them blow out birthday candles on their cinnamon roll, and told them to make sure they cleaned the house today. It was a great way to start a Preparation Day.
In honor of their "special" day Elder Tomkinson and I gave each of the birthday boys their own roll of toilet paper. Seems that this priceless commodity is hard to come by at times at the Office House....

4 comments:
I just have to say that I love to see your videos! It is so much fun to see and hear you! Technology is so amazing!
I am excited for you about your extension...BUT I hope you know that we all miss you!
I'm loving the cinnamon rolls. I haven't made them FOREVER! Think of you often!!!
The Pearson's
Love the visor mom
We miss you, but so happy to hear about your extended time . What wonderful work you do. Thank you for letting us share this experience with you. We love you. Kathi
Post a Comment