Friday, June 5, 2009
HERMANA ESPINAL
One of the first experiences that I had on the mission was spending the night in the hospital with a dear sister who was ill. It was a great experience for me to feel the power of the gift of tongues as I spoke with her and the doctors during that night with my limited Spanish. Today she came into the office and I got to see her. She is going to go home this next week. She lives in southern Honduras and will be taking the bus home. I think we had a bond because we are both "Senior" missionaries. She has had to cut her mission a little short because of some health problems. Hermana Espinal teaches the Employment classes here at the Employment Center. She does a great job of that, and also brings many contact names for the missionaries. She is a memory I will always remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment