Who would have imagined that I would ever be singing the praises for Clorox? Well, Clorox and I are new best friends. We have to use it to sanitize everything. Today after returning home from the grocery store, I had to wash all the vegetables in clorox water (1 tsp/liter of water) and then rinse them off in clear clean water. Everyone here buys water in the 5 gallon jugs...you can even have them delivered to your home. Wayne and I have figured out that we will probably use about 4 of these per week. I even keep a little container or Clorox next to the sink right by the dish soap. We use it all the time!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
CLOROX...OUR NEW BEST FRIEND
Who would have imagined that I would ever be singing the praises for Clorox? Well, Clorox and I are new best friends. We have to use it to sanitize everything. Today after returning home from the grocery store, I had to wash all the vegetables in clorox water (1 tsp/liter of water) and then rinse them off in clear clean water. Everyone here buys water in the 5 gallon jugs...you can even have them delivered to your home. Wayne and I have figured out that we will probably use about 4 of these per week. I even keep a little container or Clorox next to the sink right by the dish soap. We use it all the time!
Labels:
Missionary Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment