Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OUR APARTMENT

The entrance to the best apartment in Tegucigalpa

I realized the other day that we have never actually blogged about our great apartment. We are getting ready to leave Honduras and we have been sooo thankful for this wonderful place to live. We have felt secure the entire time that we are here...we have had great neighbors...and we are just sure that it is the best apartment in the entire city!!! (After looking around we are very sure of that!!)

Our kitchen sink


We had to purchase all of our appliances

My bathroom


Our front door....Wayne shows everyone the 11 bolts!!


One of the patios we can see

Wayne's closet...a really big deal
They don't build closets in Honduras

Wayne is impressed with the security and I am thankful that we haven't had to use air conditioning or a heater for over a year. I am including several pictures of this great apartment so that we can remember how much we loved it and how lucky we were to find it!!

THANK YOU ELDERS MISKIN AND NICOLOSI!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is really nice. I hope you find something as nice in Guatemala.

What are you doing with the appliances? Donating to the mission?

Alissa said...

I think the tie on the left door is the best one you have Dad!! :)

Trisha said...

Love the closet and the variety of clothes there dad...Kind of like your freshman year of white tshirts and jeans.