One of the afternoons that we were in Guatemala I didn't have anything to do so I went upstairs to help Sister King with the missionary applications. Brother King is in Central America as the Executive Secretary to the Presidency. Sister King decided when they arrived that she needed something to do to fill her time. She volunteered to help process the missionary papers and get them ready to go to Salt Lake City. What a job!! What started as a side (keep me busy while my companion works) job has turned into a major production.
As I was helping her I recognized one of the missionaries that we were processing. We had completed his dental work just last week and there were his papers. I was so excited to see that the missionary had sent his papers in so quickly and I was humbled to see our role in his process. The process really does work. Elder Eliseo Calona will be waiting for his call in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to see where he will be going.

No comments:
Post a Comment