Today I happened to be in the NURSERY at church for a few minutes. The choir was using that room to run through our special musical number....anyway...after the choir left I was there with the Primary President, Counselor, Nursery Leader and THREE adorable little girls. They decided that they wanted to have singing time. So we sang nursery songs. They have a great way to do "If you Chance to Meet a Frown"....the girls are back to back and one is the frowny face and the other the smiley face. It was adorable. I wanted to get a picture of my three little nursery girls....and then we got a video of their song...
PS. They are all being potty trained...and had to show me their "big girl panties"....it it the same everywhere...

3 comments:
Emily loved that.
Love those cute smiles. I was in nursery last week and the little girl showed me her big girl panties too. That's too funny!
Too cute! I love how the children bring such joy no matter where we are. I lead the music in a Special Needs Primary. It was awesome to hear the songs sung in Spanish and to see those beautiful smiles. Thanks again. Wendy
Post a Comment