Friday we had 4 future missionaries come in from Juticalpa to have all their treatment done for their missions. Three of them needed fillings, all needed cleanings, and 2 needed wisdom teeth out. It was a long morning.
We were doing two lower wisdom teeth on one of the future Elders when I realized that he was texting through the entire procedure. Now, I know that texting is important and that you need to stay in contact with those people that are important to you. My own children can do it with their eyes closed. But I wasn't sure that during third molar extractions was the time to do it. He was even taking pictures of his procedure.....keeping everyone posted on how it was going.
I asked Wayne about it...and he said that it didn't bother him.....as long as it was distracting the missionary from the procedure...Now I think that we have seen it all!!!
The four of them were wonderful Young Adults. We enjoyed our visit with them...and their Spirit. Can't wait to hear where they will be serving....
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am NOT one of your children who can text with their eyes closed. I'm SO slow!
Too funny! I agree with you. This one takes the cake. I think Elder Mears could have done that as well. Crazy...
Post a Comment