Thursday, October 9, 2008

CALLED TO SERVE




Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows how much I LOVE the church video Called To Serve. When I would show it in Seminary the youth were just prepared to have me cry through it. There is just something about the spirit of the video that has always spoken to my heart. When the Tabernacle Choir came out with their latest album, Called to Serve, I was so excited. We were heading on a mission, and the key song was my song.

This last week I was in the office and Elder Perez was watching a video. The song Called to Serve was being played through the video. They have made a music video to this special version of Called to Serve. I hope that you will take a minute and watch it. I watch it several times a week now. Warning...you will need kleenex if you have served a mission, have a missionary out on a mission, or are planning on serving a mission. I love missionaries!

Click here to get the video.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Loved that! I will be sending that off to my nephew Nick (Mike's son) who just arrived to his mission in Canada. Soak up that missionary spirit!
I will be seeing Amy this weekend! I can't wait. She is coming over on Sunday through Monday.

Kendi said...

I love this too! I am trying to figure out a way to get a copy of it so that I can use it in seminary! Very, very powerful! I am glad that you are doing good. Life is super busy these days but I keep making it through the days. Thank goodness for prayer!
Love and miss you!

Amber said...

It really did make me cry, I hate that. Love you guys

Debbie said...

That is such a good idea. Heather and Brandon would love to have a copy of it. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your mission and having some wonderful experiences. Heather just arrived in California last week and loves the Oakland Visitor Center. Brandon is doing well also. Life is busy as always. Take care, We miss you here.