Just had to add this picture of my favorite tree in Central America. These are absolutely the brightest and most vibrant orange color. I loved seeing them in Honduras and was so excited to see one a couple of weeks ago when we were driving around.......the picture does not do the color justice!!!
Monday, May 31, 2010
BEAUTIFUL TREE
Just had to add this picture of my favorite tree in Central America. These are absolutely the brightest and most vibrant orange color. I loved seeing them in Honduras and was so excited to see one a couple of weeks ago when we were driving around.......the picture does not do the color justice!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Been enjoying your blog! Sounds like you have had some challenges with mother nature! I suspect you are heading home soon. We leave in 2 days and it is so hard to leave as well as hard to believe that two years have passed already! Ready to go again??!
God speed!
Post a Comment