Thursday, July 16, 2009

SAN DIEGO PUZZLE

Every year our family (Wayne's whole family) goes to San Diego on July 7th. Last year we entered the MTC on July 7th...so we will have two years that we don't attend our annual family reunion in San Diego. In honor of that I completed my annual San Diego Puzzle this week. I found a 1000 piece puzzle and spent a week or so putting it together. Each year we set up a puzzle in our room and we spend the week doing it. It has become a tradition of sorts. Here is my puzzle for this year:


Our children know that we don't insist on their attendance at every holiday or family gathering function at our home....but when July comes....they are expected to be in San Diego if at all possible!! It is a great tradition that we have.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That one looks hard... We did a 12 piece puzzle last night ;)

Kris & Amy said...

Oh I want to do that one! It looks hard but fun! We had a puzzle going in our room...I had to help finish it yesterday so that I could say I helped. :) I was trying to finsh books on the trip. Missed you guys!!

Trisha said...

Rusty's impressed...that one looks hard! We only did a 550 puzzle, but Kristin and Carlie both worked on it. You will have two extra helpers for next year's puzzle!