Saturday, February 14, 2009

A SOFT SPOT

Hermana Mejia, Hermana Havea and Hermana Hernandez

I have to admit it...I do have some favorite missionaries. I especially have a soft spot in my heart for the hermanas who are here in our mission. They are beautiful, spiritual young women of our Heavenly Father. Hats off to all of you who served missions when you were young!! We have a great force of hermanas here in the mission.


Yesterday we had the opportunity to be with three of them for a little while. They certainly brightened our day. Sister Mejia is from Guatemala and is returning home next Tuesday. She has served faithfully. Sister Havea is from Tonga and has been here a little less time than we have. Her Spanish is doing great. Sister Hernandez is also from Guatemala and I have been drawn to her since the first time I met her. What a great person she is...and what a great Stake Relief Society President she will eventually be!!

I love this picture...watching them go to do their work

1 comment:

kate said...

Thinking of you..I am uplifted each time I read your Blog..Love Kathi