For about two weeks all we have heard is how much Cade is talking and how he loves to see the computer and his "BAMPA". Trisha says that he goes to the computer throughout the day and points and wants to talk to Wayne. Cade turned two yesterday, and we were so excited to call him and hear all of the words that he is saying. He points two fingers that he is two and sings Happy Birthday to Cade.
Well....you can see that he was so tired that as soon as we called....he promptly fell asleep!!
So much for grandpa......
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL! I think that is the cutest thing EVER! You guys wear him out! :) Loves!
I'm SO sorry that he was so tired when we talked to you! I guess he just was too busy on his birthday and had too much fun! I love the video of the missionary's game and loved that they wanted an instant replay.
Isn't technology amazing! Gone are the days of waiting for mail in the mailbox...now we can instantly SEE each other, even over great distances! The Lord has sure blessed us with all that we have available to use.
How awesome that your family has access to you and you to them! Tender mercies for sure!!!
Post a Comment