We have decided that we are going to spend Tuesday evenings at the Church. It is Mutual night. This week the boys were playing...futbol. It is the same at all Young Men activities...they love to play sports after their activity night. There are three main sports in Honduras...futbol, futbol and futbol. Wayne got a great video of them playing in the parking lot. We also got to meet several future missionaries and made appointments for them to come to the dental clinic for their pre-mission work. The Primary was also there practicing for their Primary Program coming up in two weeks. It was a busy night at the building...we loved it.
Some of the Primary girls have adopted me. Tonight we showed them a picture of Kristin and her baptism invitation. Nicole is holding the picture. She is going to be baptized this Friday. They were so excited to see our nieta. They say that they are my nietas here.

5 comments:
Mom...that is beautiful!! :) I'm with you...I can't paint for the life of me! Even when we painted our house, Kris did most of it. Love you guys!
That is the funniest thing I've ever seen come out of homemaking (or enrichment, or whatever it is). I'm literally laughing so hard I have tears coming out.
Tere better move over! You're painting the next room in my house for me! Look at that talent!
What a lovely curio you have to bring home ;)
Carlie wants me to tell you that she loves it!
Post a Comment