I came out of my piano lesson this afternoon to this scene. Elder Tomkinson was showing pictures in his camera to a group of children that were at the building while their mothers were doing a cooking project. What a darling group. He was talking to them, and they couldn't all get on his lap at the same time. They were sure trying. Look at the little boy wearing the hat with his arm draped around Wayne's neck. I couldn't resist the photo op.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
NEW BEST FRIENDS
I came out of my piano lesson this afternoon to this scene. Elder Tomkinson was showing pictures in his camera to a group of children that were at the building while their mothers were doing a cooking project. What a darling group. He was talking to them, and they couldn't all get on his lap at the same time. They were sure trying. Look at the little boy wearing the hat with his arm draped around Wayne's neck. I couldn't resist the photo op.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO cute! You are a cute grandpa!
I love that picture! You are so sweet dad! love you!
Post a Comment