Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Last.....

Another last today. Wayne and I went to Lifetime Spa to have Sara give us our "last official haircuts" before our mission. It was so funny. All of the girls at the Spa have been so supportive of Sara and our going to Honduras. (THANK YOU LIFETIME GIRLS) Sara decided to give me a little darker color so that I can blend in with the women in Honduras a little better....I am now an ash blonde and a little shorter.


Sara actually walked her dad through the color and cut. This is going to be used for emergency purposes only....we will be sure to send pictures if and when Wayne actually cuts and colors my hair. It will be a memorable experience to be sure. I am realizing how spoiled I have been.....just another blessing that we take for granted!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am loving this post! I can see Wayne giving you a little highlight now and then

jerri said...

Wow. I would NEVER let John touch my hair!!!