Monday, July 21, 2008

On My Hair

I have decided that I definitely don't have humidity hair. That tells you what I am going through each morning as I prepare to go into a world full of rain and humidity. Forget a curling iron or a hair straightener....my hair decides to wave whichever way that it wants to. Each day is a new hairstyle...eventually I might get used to feeling like my hair is plastered to my head!! Time will tell.

3 comments:

Richard & Gaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jerri said...

I know. That's one reason why I've grown mine out a little. So I can just put it behind my ears.

Richard & Gaye said...

Keep practicing then when you get back to can help me with my hair. It does it's own thing in all types of weather.Stubbornly sticking out like little wings over my ears! Never mind the quiff( my own word)in my fringe( bangs).