BABY SHOWERS.....or any type of shower for that matter. You would have been proud of me....I attended a baby shower for the bishop's wife (Ingrid) in our ward last week. She is having her THIRD girl sometime in the next couple of weeks. Anna Sofia, Anna Lucia and now Anna Sariah!!
I have to admit that it wasn't all that bad. I even participated in the games (which I hate). One of the funnest was when we divided into groups and were given a song. We had to make up lyrics to the song giving advice to the mom-to-be. We were given the song "Jingle Bell Rock". It was three gringas...and we did the song in Spanish. Can't believe it. But... I was extra careful not to cross my legs so that I didn't have to wear the "diaper" for awhile.
Oh, the sacrifices we make as missionaries!!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! You crack me up. I don't mind the showers (if they are at a good time, I'm not a fan of Saturday showers), but I'm with you that I don't like playing games!! :) Now I know where I get it from. haha
Post a Comment