It's not often that I see something choke my companion up. But I realize that the mission is a great time to be able to share those experiences that mean something. The other day we were in Antigua at the Jade Factory. Wayne was waiting outside and started visiting with a young girl. She was so happy. Wayne realized after a few moments that she was born without hands. (She also did not have feet). It was really touching to hear him talk about her. He was so impressed about her countenance and how happy she was.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Count Your Blessings
It's not often that I see something choke my companion up. But I realize that the mission is a great time to be able to share those experiences that mean something. The other day we were in Antigua at the Jade Factory. Wayne was waiting outside and started visiting with a young girl. She was so happy. Wayne realized after a few moments that she was born without hands. (She also did not have feet). It was really touching to hear him talk about her. He was so impressed about her countenance and how happy she was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment